Rabu, 16 Mac 2011

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!!

Dear Bo$$

In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately.
I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$ of u$.
We are worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company ..
I am $ure you will gue$$ what I meant and re$pond $oon.


Your$$incerely,


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply:

Dear

I kNOw you have been working very hard.
NOw a days, NOthing much has changed.
You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticably well .
NOw the newspapers are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession.
After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.
I have NOthing more to add NOw.
You kNOw what I mean .


 Your Boss.









Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan